International Music Expo officially opens its second edition for creatives and creators all around the world!
IMX 2021 will run online on a daily basis from October 11 – 31 from 2pm until 10 pm (GMT+1/GMT+8) via our website, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Bilibili, Douyin, Weibo, NetEase Music and Migu Music.
Committed to bridging domestic and international industries, IMX serves as a platform for connecting and collaboration through shared experiences. The event includes Sessions, Expo and Showcases programs.
On October 11th the Opening Ceremony will officially launch the event. Among participants are representatives from Copyright Society of China, Music Copyright Society of China, National Copyright Trade Base (Shanghai), China Audio-Video Copyright Association, Royal Norwegian Consulate General, Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia, General Consulate of The Republic of Korea, Belgium Consulate General, the Royal Consulate of Denmark, France Consulate General and more.
IMX Sessions will start on October 11th and will host a series of exclusive panels and presentations from a wide range of organizations, industry professionals and artists, covering such topics as Copyright Protection, Music and Tech, Creative and Marketing, International Markets Overviews and Music Business.
Highlighted Sessions include:
- Introduction to Neighboring Rights with Naomi Asher (Vice President Neighboring Rights, Sony Music Publishing), Ann Tausis (CEO Neighboring Rights, Kobalt), Stacey Harber (Owner, Inside Baseball) moderated by Lionel Lodge (CEO, Synclodge LTD)
- Music and the Metaverse with Gordon Midwood (CEO, Anything World), Kaspar Tiri (Co-Founder, Wolf3D) and Tiago Correia (Director at New Business & Venture, Warner Music Group). Moderated by Alessandro Pavanello (International Director, Kanjian Music)
- LabelRadar Presents: Meet The A&Rs with Jeroen te Rehorst (Head of A&R, Armada Music), Jonathan Winter (A&R Operations Lead, Monstercat), MiCaela Kirwin (A&R, CloudKid), Daniel Lee (General Manager, NCS), Mark Stinson (A&R, Lowly / The Nations), hosted by Brew (Co-CEO, LabelRadar)
- Future Technology And How It Affects Label Operations with Ding Bo (Vice President, NetEase Cloud Music), Chen Hongyu (artist and director at Zhongyuji)
- Musician Brand Promotion and Marketing Services Around the World with Lu Yang (General Manager of Music Content and Copyright, Bytedance), Deng Yujun (artist), Nat (CEO, 518 Entertainment)