The three-day event will consider a range of current and forward thinking topics for the Chinese music industry, with the main themes focusing on streaming, marketing and technology.
In association with
11-31 October, 2021
We are hosting a series of panels and presentations from a wide range of organziations, discussing the latest trends, technologies and business practices. We are showcasing the latest products, services and innovations, exploring the newest wins for the industry.
Available as VOD
More than 90 people took part in the conference in 2020, including representatives of A&G, AKQA, ByteDance, CAVCA, Changba, Chartmetric, IMCJ, IMNZ, IMPALA, MCSC, Midem, Migu Music, Monstercat, Music Ally Netease, Radio.cn, Sounds Australia, Space Shower, Tencent, Twitch, WIN, Xiami Music and YSL Beauty.
Showcase your talent in front of an unprecedented new audience, industry professionals, and global media. Your pre-recorded 10 minute video is streamed online and made available as video-on-demand afterwards. IMX Main Stage showcases are at zero cost to the artist.
More than 120 artists showcased their talent last year, including APEX, Corsak, Fang Jinlong (方锦龙), Jinbo Lu (路金波), Josh Cumbee, Kodaline, mxmtoon, Project Ace, Ru1-J, Ruth Koleva, and Xiao Ying (肖瀛) among others.
Italia Music Export’s aim is to promote Italian music worldwide, boost music export revenues and to support Italian music companies going global. Italia Music Export is a service and resource center for exporters of Italian music: we develop promotion tools and international partnerships for musicians and companies within the Italian music industry.
- Promotion of Italian music through our website, newsletter, playlists, database and PR activity
- Provide access to information on Italian artists and companies
- Facilitate networking between Italian and international music professionals
- Represent Italian music at international trade shows, conferences and festivals
- Facilitate the participation of Italian artists, labels and other companies to trade shows, conferences and festivals
- Arrange free seminars and workshops for Italian music professionals to provide knowledge regarding music export on all levels
- Provide the Italian music industry with information, knowledge and fresh news about music export and the international music business
- Provide funding and travel support for export activities
- We keep up-to-date on all types of governmental funding that may prove valuable to music professionals